ERASMUS for Molecular Medicine students
The ERASMUS+ study program in Molecular Medicine allows students to spend a semester at a partner university in Europe. At the same time, students from our partner universities can study in Erlangen. This program is suitable for students who wish to follow defined courses/modules abroad. If you plan to do a practical research internship, then the ERASMUS+ mobility for traineeships program might be the better option as it is more flexible and not restricted to partner programs.
- Check out our partner universities – where do you want to study?
- Fill in the application and subject it to the coordinator
- After the nomination you will receive more information from the International Office Organization of the ERASMUS semester.
- Apply to the partner university
- Organize housing and insurance
- Check your curriculum and the possibility of recognition with the coordinator (Learning Agreement)
- Prerequisite: admission/inscription to the master’s program in Molecular Medicine
- Application deadline for the study year 2017/2018 is February 1, 2017.
- Application form, curriculum vitae, letter of motivation and transcript of records
- Proof of language skills
- Please note! Students who want to go abroad in the second semester, must already apply during their bachelor’s study!