ERASMUS for Molecular Medicine students
The ERASMUS+ study program in Molecular Medicine allows students to spend a semester at a partner university in Europe. At the same time, students from our partner universities can study in Erlangen. This program is suitable for students who wish to follow defined courses/modules abroad. If you plan to do a practical research internship, then the ERASMUS+ mobility for traineeships program might be the better option as it is more flexible and not restricted to partner programs.
Partner Universities for ERASMUS+ study
Two students can study at each of our partner universities per year for up to 5 months each. For more information, please refer directly to the websites of our partner universities.
- Check out our partner universities – where do you want to study?
- Fill in the application and subject it to the coordinator
- After the nomination you will receive more information from the International Office Organization of the ERASMUS semester.
- Apply to the partner university
- Organize housing and insurance
- Check your curriculum and the possibility of recognition with the coordinator (Learning Agreement)
- Prerequisite: admission/inscription to the master’s program in Molecular Medicine
- Application deadline for the study year 2017/2018 is February 1, 2017.
- Application form, curriculum vitae, letter of motivation and transcript of records
- Proof of language skills
- Please note! Students who want to go abroad in the second semester, must already apply during their bachelor’s study!
The language of instruction at our partner universities is English. You need to proof proficiency at level B2 or higher, e. g. by TOEFL (ibT score >86), UniCERT II, Cambridge Certificate (FCE) or IELTS (Band 7). Language exams and courses can be taken at the FAU Sprachenzentrum. Basic knowledge of the national language are strongly advisable.